Donderdag 17 Januarie 2013

Blackout: We Oppose SOPA & PIPA

Proposed American legislation threatens Internet privacy and freedom from censorship. If you're not already aware of these civil liberties and free speech issues, please see why sites like Wikipedia, Reddit, BoingBoing, and others are falling black on January 18, 2012. Even Google is marking the event (though their services will remain live throughout the day)

*Yes, if you read this earlier, I did correct the title. I meant to say I supported the opposition, but that isn't remotely what I initially published.  The girls have been up and down all night (bedtime is now some sick variation on whack-a-mole) and Ranger has decided  to have an early life crisis this week. I am totally losing my mind.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking