- Apgar is more than just a score. A brief look at the incredible woman behind the idea. (Wall Street Journal, via Goodyblog)
- With summer, I'm spending more time thinking about spending less time on tasks. In this New York Times article, Mark Bittman offers tips for freezing food.
- Handkerchiefs are pretty handy with kids, so I usually carry one or two in my bag. This easily folded doll (The Common Room) turns out to be their killer app for the Raptor. She loves to pull and chew on these little gals. I'm having trouble figuring out the guy instructions, so if anyone figures it out, please send me a picture.
- Thrifty Fun offers up a sewing tutorial for an adorable bandana bonnet. Beginners, this project is a perfect starter.
- Don't miss the opportunity to send your handmade doll to Casa Bernabe Orphanage in Nicaragua in Craft Hope's second project. There's still enough time to meet the June 13th arrival date, but the dolls will need to be in the mail soon.
What do you think? Seen any great posts lately?